Monday, January 07, 2013

Where am I?

I am in Tucson, Arizona for a pastoral leadership conference with 27 priests from around the country. The purpose is to hone our skills as pastors; we'll talk about personnel matters, church law, managing finances and meetings, achieving balance and so forth.

In addition to this, my role is to evaluate this program to see if the Archdiocese should send new pastors here in the future.

I flew out on Saturday, so no homily, sorry! I'm using an IPad, which is a lot more convenient in many ways, but I find it carpal-tunnel-inducing to try to write much with it. So: I may not offer too many posts.

Please pray for the men here, and for the presenters. Someone on Facebook asked me to pray for the Irish to win tonight, but I don't know if that is God's will...

1 comment:

Phil said...

Perhaps not God's will, but certainly His Mother's!