Thursday, July 05, 2012

When do you want confessions?

Father Windholtz, our pastor at Saint Rose, has encouraged me to offer more confessions on a regular basis. So I'm asking the question: what would work best for you? In answering the question, please keep this in mind: I am away most Mondays and I am downtown all day Tuesdays--leaving around 8 am and back around 5 or 6 pm. I am in the parish most Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings, and will frequently have the noon Mass those days. We could do it before Mass, or after if you prefer. What do you think?

1 comment:

rcg said...

Saturday Evenings. As I said in the subsequent post: it's getting cleaned up to visit my Father. Prayers at the foot of the altar and asperges, etc. but for this layman. I suppose the perfect time is before mass, but that could cause a seirous time crunch for the priest, I would think.