Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Musica Sacra Colloquium Report...with pictures!

As slavish devotees of this web site (really, what's wrong with you?) know, I was at the CMAA's Sacred Music Colloquium last month, in Washington, D.C. -- and I reported on it daily.

Click on the headline above for a report on the event; click here to see pictures, and here, me hard at work! (If you are wondering where the white, tab in my collar is -- what my sister calls the "tongue depresser" -- thereby hangs a tale. I did pack one...just one; and on the first day, I lost it. So I used someone's business card! Unfortunately, that didn't hold up well, so I kept taking it out, and saving it for when I really needed it--not that I wouldn't have opened my collar, in the heat of late June, anyway!)

1 comment:

Fr. Jeffrey Keyes, C.PP.S. said...

So, whose business card was that? (grin)